When we start to look older, we start to feel older. No one wants that! Fortunately, your face doesn’t have to resemble your age with new advancements in laser skin resurfacing. This inventive technology utilizes lasers to smoothen layers of skin, addressing stubborn issues below the top surface. These laser systems are designed to pinpoint affected areas so that surrounding tissues are left unharmed and only specific skin issues are addressed.
Using the Clear + Brilliant® Laser System
Dr. Eunice Park offers laser skin resurfacing using the Clear + Brilliant® Laser system. This specific system is so effective that it is proven to help even skin tone and texture with only one session. But, laser skin resurfacing isn’t just about evening skin tone, it can also help with stubborn skin issues like:
- Uneven complexion
- Some scarring
Other Benefits of the Clear + Brilliant® Laser System Treatment
Compared to facial surgeries and chemical peels, laser skin resurfacing offers a number of benefits including:
- No surgery. Laser skin treatments are non-invasive, undemanding procedures which can be done right in our office by our skillful physician, Dr. Park.
- Offering refreshed, even skin tone in as little as one session. Results provide younger-looking skin for those experiencing the effects of aging.
- Reduces the size and appearance of pores, leaving the skin looking revitalized.
- Sessions typically last about one hour, making it easier to schedule treatments.
- Recovery is minimal to none. this procedure is a gentler way to reduce the appearance of unwanted skin issues compared to chemical peels and surgery, which require downtime.
Who is a Candidate for Laser Skin Resurfacing?
While this unique method of skin rejuvenation is both effective and practical, it may not be best for every individual. Those who may not be qualified for this type of procedure include those with darker skin tones and those suffering from specific skin conditions. If it’s found that you aren’t a candidate for laser skin resurfacing, don’t worry. There are other skin care solutions offered at our practice which can provide like-results.
Think You’re a Candidate for Laser Skin Resurfacing?
Contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Park. Start seeing the results of evened, renewed skin with only one Clear + Brilliant® session.